The members of AGES have adhered to a multi-annual activity plan in order to achieve the objectives defined in the Mission Statement. In
particular, the activity plan contains three main initiatives.
To achieve these objectives, the members are committed to the sharing and compilation of available information, and also to participate in thematic working groups.
AGES is active:
Externally, towards governmental bodies, local organizing committees, sports federations and other key stakeholders in the following areas:
- Increasing awareness of industry-specific aspects
- Promotion and lobbying, by influencing the stakeholders to adhere to AGES’ standards
- Creating and facilitating networking opportunities for its members
- Establishing workshops outlining critical program milestones to maximize procurement participation from the industry
- Internally, towards its members, in the following areas:
- Exchange of information and transfer of industry knowledge
- Development of standardized, international technical and commercial documents
- Promotion of industry awareness and commitment to ethical commercial dealings