The main initiatives of AGES are:
The specific objectives of the association for the coming years are as follows:
- To establish internationally recognized standards for the market
- Business standards, such as contract forms, health and safety policies, insurance and liability issues, etc.
- Technical standards, such as specifications for materials and equipment, method statements, operating manuals, applicable codes, etc.
- To contribute to efficiency and cost saving
- Clarifying customs procedures and/or tax situations in new markets
- Knowledge transfer among LOC’s, governmental bodies and members
- New business cases, such as data collection, distribution on the market, and business information on new markets
- To promote the interests of its members with:
- Governmental bodies and other similar large organizations
- Organizing committees of large international sports events, e.g. Olympic Games, World Cup or other championships, as well as the respective ministries or agencies
- International, national, and regional Sports Federations
- Cultural event organizers; e.g. festivals, governmental ceremonies etc.