- Olympic and Paralympic Games London 2012
- Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014 and Birmingham 2022
- Formula E worldwide since 2016
- FIFA World Cup since 2006
- UEFA EURO since 2004
- Pan American and Para Pan American Games Lima 2019
- FIBA Basketball World Cup China 2019
- FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019
- ICC Cricket World Cup England 2019
- Rugby World Cup England 2015
… and many others across a wide range of sports around the world.
Our unique expertise is to take the event branding strategy and implement this scheme right across the host city, the sporting arenas and the stadia. We create impact for the event
organiser, the sponsor brands and the attendees. Our work helps to create lasting memories, magical spectator experiences, operational excellence and sustainable solutions.
What we offer:
- Scoping and strategic planning
- Full range of creative and artworking services
- Branding and high impact graphics across all venues
- Fan engagement activations and measurement
- Live and experiential marketing
- Permanent and temporary wayfinding and signage
- Bespoke 3D Builds
- Extensive rental stock offering sustainable and cost-effective solutions
We are trusted for our flexibility and reliability by global brands, organisations and federations in sport, entertainment, corporate and the public sector.
- UK: Our HQ and main production facility is based in southeast London, with further logistics, storage and project management facilities in Kent and Hampshire.
- UAE: we operate extensive creative, production and project management facilities from our extensive workshop and office base in Dubai.
We also have permanent teams based in:
- New York